Spirit

Awivis

Servant of All
I move on levels unkown to you says the Lord. Now pray and let my spirit guide you. Pray now my people. Call upon me and praise me. I am moving. I am your God. Pray now letting the spirit guide you in my presence.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and reverence. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:12, "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you." We acknowledge Your sovereignty and Your presence in our lives, and we seek to be guided by Your Holy Spirit.

Lord, we thank You for Your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We trust in Your strength and Your guidance as we lift our prayers to You.

Father, we ask that Your Spirit move among us, filling us with wisdom, peace, and understanding. We pray that You open our hearts to receive Your guidance and that we may be sensitive to the leading of Your Holy Spirit. As it says in Romans 8:26, "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."

Lord, we praise You for Your faithfulness and Your unwavering love. We call upon Your name, knowing that You are our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). Guide us, O Lord, in every step we take, and let us walk in accordance with Your will.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit, thank You for Your presence, wisdom, and guidance. Make me sensitive to Your voice and leading in every situation. Guide my decisions, protect my steps, and help me walk in God’s purpose. Let Psalm 112 shape my life with righteousness, generosity, courage, and prosperity. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
141
John 10:10: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." This morning I woke up and Lord warns me of spiritual theft in my life that's been going on for a long time. So I prayed and asked the Lord to point out the sources of...
Replies
10
Views
130
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom