Spirit of setback, lack of progress, poverty, loneliness,

Naniki Tlhowe

Disciple of Prayer
Spirit of setback, lack of progress, poverty, loneliness, spirit of lust, all family members poor, arthritis
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

Take comfort knowing God is in control.

 

Prayer Time: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  God teach me how to trust You unconditionally.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.   God be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I struggle with spirit of rejection and also poverty and loneliness. I guess, these curses came through words of my ### or ### or witchcraft in my family. Even I studied a long time, I am always struggling to keep my job or find a better job. I am young and healthy but can not find a...
Replies
7
Views
284
1, my Name is ### ###. my mother's name is (###), I grew up to see that my mother gave birth to 7 of us that was alive then, and we all have seven different father's oo And till now we that are alive including Grand daughters are still struggling to get even a relationship not to talk of...
Replies
4
Views
352
Please pray for my husband ### and my family members against setbacks. Please pray for obituary in the kanjo's family from my mom's lineage I have buried ### members already. Setbacks, things are not working for my family even my husband's family My husband's ### keep seeing himself back...
Replies
7
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom