Spirit Of Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpho

Prayer Partner
Please help us to pray against the spirit of delay....we were verbally told that we had won a tender but apparently there is one ### who is standing in the way to block it.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I had posted a prayer asking that we get the tender that had been awarded to us verbally but there had been delays in the actual signing. We had started hearing that there was a gentleman trying to sabotage the contract coming to life for us. That's when I asked you to stand in prayer with me. I am sad to report that the tender offer has been withdrawn today and we are devastated because a lot depended on us closing this deal. I ASK YOU TO CONTINUE PRAYING FOR MY FAMILY TO STILL CONTINUE IN OUR FAITH IN GOD....and be open to the Holy Spirit for redirection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family, please pray against the stronghold of the enemy on ### in Jesus name. Also pray against the spirit of Delay and Fear and help ### have an experience with Jesus soon to turn away from sin and be provided for in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
175
Hi, I posted recently two posts and asked for help with a spirit of delay. I have been praying a lot the last few days. I feel, there is still lots of resistance. Last night I dreamed, I was at high school and wanted to write my final exams. But I lost my bag and got lost in the building. My...
Replies
7
Views
922
I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom