Special protection - evil ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord please protect me from evil pupils - some of them are influencing whole classes and prevent me to work normally. I am so frustrated. Lord help me. I pray that it will not end badly like year ago with one other pupil and his mom.
 
```markdown
Lord please protect me from evil pupils - some of them are influencing whole classes and prevent me to work normally. I am so frustrated. Lord help me. I pray that it will not end badly like year ago with one other pupil and his mom.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🌱 For Those and Us Hearing Christ's Gospel: Revelation, Faith, Water, Growth, Hunger Protection from evil one Mk 4:15 Jn 10:10 🤺 Angels Guard Ps 91:11-16 🙏 Father, thank You for Your Wisdom, Power and Love "Our God is an Awesome God" -- The "foolish plan of preaching the Cross The Wisdom and...
Replies
7
Views
129
Protection from any evil today. Including noise, sickness and bad news. For my family to. ### and old mother.
Replies
9
Views
197
Clean pure skin. Whole body. Good sweet sleep. No noisy neighbours. My upstair neighbour is walking again like a bear. No swelling in my dental flesh. Total health in my body. Me and my family totally protected. Especially my sick old ###.
Replies
6
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom