Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
7
Views
29
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
8
Views
31
Family saved Holy Ghost Fire. True repentance healing strength protection. Guidance. Correction. Clean hearts renew right spirit with in us. Plead the blood. Palm Sunday service bless, VBS bless. Seeds planted souls saved. Financial stability. Be a light. ### saved!!! Know walk in truth.
Replies
5
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom