Special prayer request, I'm only ###. I live with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust

O Christ Jesus, when all is darkness and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us, for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.

I PRAY FOR ### TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ### WOMAN SHELTER NEAR ###! Get out of this situation, get your life back, and start living a much healthier and happier life. The choice is yours! God is always with you!
 
Dear Lord, if this person is not connected to Your church, may she do so as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for the wonderful organization where you have blessed me and other families with a job. I continue praying that you look at us with mercy and favor, protect the organization from individuals who do not have good intentions for the company and for others, protect us...
Replies
7
Views
370
Asking for prayers for a situation I need help with. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
331
DEAR ABBA-FATHER-MY-DADDY-GOD-IN-HEAVEN-ABOVE IN YOUR SON JESUS'S NAME MAY THE SPECIAL PRAYER REQUESTS WITH-IN MY HEART BE HEARD & ANSWERED & PROVIDED FOR IN THE MOST MIRACULOUS OF WAYS FOR ME DURING THIS MOST HOLY & BLESSED & BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON PLEASE HEAR THE CRIES OF...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom