Special prayer request, I'm only ###. I live with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Special prayer request, I'm only ###. I live with my boyfriend who can be violent, controlling and manipulated. I also have suffered from self abuse and some one say, depression. I pray that God gives me the strength and courage that I need to get through this.
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for the wonderful organization where you have blessed me and other families with a job. I continue praying that you look at us with mercy and favor, protect the organization from individuals who do not have good intentions for the company and for others, protect us...
Replies
7
Views
370
Asking for prayers for a situation I need help with. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
331
DEAR ABBA-FATHER-MY-DADDY-GOD-IN-HEAVEN-ABOVE IN YOUR SON JESUS'S NAME MAY THE SPECIAL PRAYER REQUESTS WITH-IN MY HEART BE HEARD & ANSWERED & PROVIDED FOR IN THE MOST MIRACULOUS OF WAYS FOR ME DURING THIS MOST HOLY & BLESSED & BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON PLEASE HEAR THE CRIES OF...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom