Special Intercessory Prayers for ### and family

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
162
Family I WROTE THIS PRAYER OUT TWICE AND IT WAS SPIRIT LED AND GOT ERASED TWICE. RIGHT NOW IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, I AM ASKING FOR INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ###. AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, SHE IS IN FOSTER CARE AND HAS BEEN FOR ABOUT A YEAR. TOMORROW WE HAVE TRIAL AT 9AM...
Replies
8
Views
324
Require intercessory prayers for our son to be blessed with a job in ###. ### have lost my job in ###, prayers to retain my job. Good health to all my family members and extended family members.
Replies
7
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom