Josephpaul0223

Prayer Partner
Special Intercessory Prayers by Mr ### and Dr ### ### for Mr ### ### and family. Lord Jesus Christ we place before you ### ### and family may all his intentions come true by your blessings. Lord Jesus Christ guard and protect ### ### and family always in Good times and in bad times. Special Thanksgiving giving Prayer for ### ### for his new Job as dialysis technician in ###.
 
Friend I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless ### and family, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
162
Require intercessory prayers for our son to be blessed with a job in ###. ### have lost my job in ###, prayers to retain my job. Good health to all my family members and extended family members.
Replies
7
Views
535
Dear Abba Father, Thank You for Your abundant graces and mercies. We humbly ask for Your forgiveness for our shortcomings and sins. We come before You with a heartfelt request for our son, ###. He has been diligently seeking a job in the USA with an H1B visa for the past year, but his efforts...
Replies
6
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,276
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom