You are proud of me for staying strong in the face of all hardships. Come to you when I am tired because you are always with me. Other than you, there are many people who are willing to help me and cheer me on. My life may not be easy, but you will help me make it through. -God ❤️
Heavenly Father, Thank You for always hearing me and for giving me wisdom each day. Please help me communicate with kindness, humility, and grace in every situation. Guide my words, guard my heart, and help me use every gift You have given me in a way that honors You and serves others. May my...
I’ve been demonized by people in a witch coven who stole music from me. I’m talking about hundreds and even thousands of songs. Some of the people who did this to me had a brother who died of cancer. His ### told me he said I was ‘special’ and wanted to watch over me after he died. I said okay...