Space and distance

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### get off the computer and do something else instead. It's not healthy. And help ### distance himself from ###.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please help ### get off the computer and do something else instead. It's not healthy. And help ### distance himself from ###.
Lord I ask that You would guide ### and impart wisdom. I also pray that You would provide ### with all of his physical, mental and spiritual needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still in pain and still need to keep my distance from my mother. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
82
Our courtship bless , we declared love in love with each other. Lots of praying for ours seeking Jesus. God bless his words , his promises to me, God I have forsaken all others for ours. Remove with your perfect love all fear and anxiety that we are far away. Jesus Christ touch our hearts , he...
Replies
8
Views
20
Please pray God creates significant personal distance for me from ### and ###
Replies
13
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom