Sound state of health

Pran Aggarwal

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh God kindly grant me sound health and success in my every endeavour with great peace and prosperity..
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH ### Lord have Mercy on ### n BLESS ### in every corner of ### life let ### life be FILLED with PROSPERITY let Satan's plans against ### be DESTROYED COMPLETELY n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by ### life in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
 
May God bless you with all your needs and heart desire in Jesus Name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.


:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.



Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask the prayer warriors here to please pray that my caregiver keeps getting paid what they deserve by the state. I'm bedbound and on a ventilator and I desperately need the state to keep paying them. It's a yearly review and we have always gotten it, but even in my very bad health the state is...
Replies
10
Views
155
Life in my state is a good THING for me I CAN BE HAPPY AND LIVE HAPPY GREATLY my 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES OUR PETS HAPPY GREATLY..I GET A ### THAT CAN STAY BE HAPPY WITH ME I GET GREAT MAKE OVER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
192
LIFE IN I FIX THE HOUSE INTO A HOME URGENTLY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MOM IN CASE THEY WANT TO STAY IN ### AS I DO NOT WANT TO RETIRE HERE ITS NOT FOR ME WAY TO MANY HATERS BULLIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN RETIRE BUILD MY DREAM HOME 🏠 AND MY STEPFATHER SATAN DEMONS...
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom