Sorry Lord, but I have not been here for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin371

Prayer Warrior
Sorry Lord, but I have not been here for a few days...feeling so helpless. I really need your help and have not received it!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Father, I am sorry if I was not a good person. I am sorry I wasted Your creation in me. I am sorry I was a waste. I failed in everything I do. I surrender myself to You. I do not know what to do anymore and I do not know why I was created by You. Lord, I feel so ignorant and...
Replies
10
Views
212
Dear Lord, I'm sorry for being a repeated sinner. For being disobedient every time...I come to you feeling lost, alone, angry at myself. I miss being the person my wife used to know me by, loving. I miss my friends as I've pushed so many away. I am the son who does not go to church anymore. I...
Replies
8
Views
162
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom