sorry i missed some days of posting, i was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANITA

Prayer Partner
sorry i missed some days of posting, i was not well have these terrible heel spurs do pray for my healing. please continue to pray for my son ### and his marriage in December this year. Pray that all will go well and all his need will be met, supernatural favour for him and his fiancee the peace of God will overshadow them both, no weapon formed against them will prosper. please pray for success in this couple's life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sorry I missed this so important call, didn’t expect the pastor to call after hours and I was at an appointment and then church, so nice. Please have the pastor call back soon w positive news for a Godly ### to help in these repairs by Your protecting mighty miracle healing Blood and Favor...
Replies
10
Views
262
Dear God Thank You for this new day. I am sorry I missed the mark this morning. Please would You help me to avoid this same mistake tomorrow. Please would You give me a good reliable income. May I use the skills You have given me to benefit You, others, and my own household. Thank You for the...
Replies
9
Views
106
Sorry God I have been busy for some days and I can't prayed well and I miss you Lord....!! And please help me to find a suitable job according to my education Lord. I need to overcome all my temptations and all. And Lord you only know my needs God please be with me throughout my life. !!
Replies
2
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom