sorry friends couldn't log in for fews days... forgive ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
sorry friends couldn't log in for fews days... forgive me friends and i asked forgiveness even from LORD FATHER.....the after tomorrow i got and interview ask request to all of you friends to help me in prayers and ask for strength and wisdom..... form HEAVENLY FATHER....

thank you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
264
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
208
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc.. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom