Son's Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

APRABHA55

Guest
Please pray for my son ### for concentrating his studies leaving behind his current job as it is not a good job. Also pray for his to believe in Jesus as he is misleaded by someone.
 
Father I pray for ###. I ask that you would allow him to learn and retain information with ease. May he be able to recall it on command. Bring him to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and submit his life to him. I pray that you would take complete control of his life. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Lord may you grant him wisdom and success and may you bring him to your self by saving him in Jesus' name.
 
Father God I ask that You would through Your blessed Holy Spirit guide this son in some way. Help him to believe in our Savior Jesus Christ, and to have a strong desire to ask Jesus into his heart as Lord and Savior of his life. Whoever is misleading him I ask that You would remove that person from doing this, and help this son to see that he needs you more than anything else this world has to offer. I then ask that You would help him to concentrate on his studies. I pray Father You would guide and direct ###'s ways. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am praying for possible work in these fields for God to open the right doors, favour and with a good organisation (either education, non profit or Christian) and great people to work with. Thanks for praying.
Replies
6
Views
110
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
128
Praise the Lord 🙏 brother and sister today my two children are going to school for give the knowledge and wisdom God guide My children in every single day we are not well educated my two children studying very well bless them school teacher and friends both are going out and coming in God bless...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom