Something Good Is Going To Happen Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
Even though nothing is better really financially I feel something good is going to happen today like Oral Roberts used to say on his TV show when I was a kid. I am usually scared and depressed at this time of day, but today I feel uplifted for some reason. It is the prayers of agreement on here and all the wonderful people I have come to know that are so strong in their faith. I still fail and fall back into stupid habits, but a person on here prayed with me the other night and told me God knows we will make mistakes over and over and he forgives he just wants us to confess it and be truly sorry for those things. I feel God working suddenly like never before, even though deep inside I am scared still and wake up at night terrified. Please God sell my car or cars today or find that long lost cheque in the mail. It was lost due to the mail strike and only you God can find it and bring it to us....please God help and show me how to live for you with so many family and friends full of evil that I have to be around daily. Jesus hung with evil many times, so I will not run from them and can't but I need to be stronger and not fall into their traps. Dear God make me strong today, surround me with angels to protect me and my family, and bring me a financial blessing of your choice God.....please everyone agree with ### and I plead the blood of Jesus over this matter in my life....amen....amen .....amen
 
I agree in Jesus' Name for your peace, increased faith and financial provision. Deut 8:18 Always remember that it is the Lord your God who gives you power to become rich, and he does it to fulfill the covenant he made with [### through Christ.] Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance for my impending police interview later, lord I'm scared that I'm going to lose everything because I gave into sin last year, lord I cast this sin away and ask for your forgiveness and mercy, I don't want to...
Replies
9
Views
295
I promise I am not lying when I say nothing good has happened to me and my sister for well over seven years 😢 It has been nothing but illnesses, bereavement, many problems to deal with, and lots of bad news 💔 We REALLY need something good to happen as we are exhausted. As the Psalmist said...
Replies
9
Views
570
Me and my crush don't speak to each other for a long time, she still doesn't forgive me, but I feel something about to happen something good between us. I don't know maybe we're gonna start talking again, I can ask for her apology because of what mistakes I did, and maybe I will have a chance to...
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom