Someone told an untruth about ### to someone ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
Someone told an untruth about me to someone I cared about, and he believed it. He left me a screaming message. At first I was upset, tried to call back, but couldn't get through. That's probably for the best. I did call a mutual friend and told him that I want out of the other friend's melodrama and that of his wife. I don't know how to lie. And my soul is wide open for all to see. If you can't see me, it's not my fault. I am a Light of the Divine. Now, I was hospitalized a couple days ago because of a medication the doctor gave me, and my body is still recovering. I ask for you to join with me in prayer to not let the effects of this nasty message affect my healing. I thank you with deepest gratitude.
 
Dear Lord,

I pray that peace calms this storm. Please provide faith, clarity and guidance on this situation. I pray that the requestor of this prayer is open to accept the outcome. AMEN
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I feared after the message for my ###. I take that fear back and trust in the Divine. Thank you all for your prayers, which had almost immediate results.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Being here has been a transformative experience. When you are going through a tough time and feel like there is no one you can share with … you feel safe here surrounded by caring, wise, Godly people. As Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter is coming, I wanna set myself free from this guilt &...
Replies
7
Views
179
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
263
I've always believed that when God brings people into our lives, it is always for a reason. When I started working abroad, I was blessed to be surrounded by Christian friends I care about. Until I met a guy at one of my creative events, whom I was attracted to, and he felt the same way about me...
Replies
6
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom