Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently had someone approach me to purchase my art as NFT. I couldn't pay my part of the gas fee within the allotted time, because of financial problems. I warned him many times and asked to cancel it, before he proceeded with the deal. But, he didn't listen. Unfortunately, I didn't even have...
Replies
5
Views
426
Dear saints, Today I’m asking for prayer regarding a sum of money that someone owes me but won’t pay. I reached out to them yesterday morning and it’s been almost 24 hours without a response and I just know that they’ve seen my message because it’s like pulling teeth with this individual every...
Replies
7
Views
4K
Good morning all. I learned someone money last year but until now he refuses to pay back my money please pray for me for God to touch his heart to pay me back my money. Thank you for your prayers
Replies
9
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom