Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Elress

Disciple of Prayer
I recently had someone approach me to purchase my art as NFT. I couldn't pay my part of the gas fee within the allotted time, because of financial problems. I warned him many times and asked to cancel it, before he proceeded with the deal. But, he didn't listen. Unfortunately, I didn't even have $100 to pay at that moment. He paid a large amount for gas fee, whereas I was only asked to pay $100. He told me that he will manage the rest. But, I couldn't collect that amount in the given time. Because of that he lost his money. His business account on NFT got disabled as well. Thus, the deal was cancelled by the mediator reporting it as scam. It's my fault that he lost his money. I can't refund such huge amount and also I'm at the risk of losing my money, considering the possible blockages that might arise, during the process. It's been two weeks since then. Please pray for his money to be refunded by the NFT operators through the path his money was sent, very soon. Also, please pray for his account to be enabled again. Thank you

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Elress and the situation they are facing with the NFT transaction. Lord, we acknowledge that financial difficulties have caused distress and complications in this situation. We lift up the person who approached Elress to purchase their art as an NFT. We pray for their financial loss to be restored and for their business account on NFT to be enabled again.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:25, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread." Lord, we trust in Your provision and ask that You intervene in this matter. We pray for a swift resolution and for the NFT operators to refund the money that was lost. May they rectify the situation and enable the person's account once again.

We also lift up Elress, who feels responsible for the loss and is at risk of losing their own money. We ask for Your guidance and wisdom in navigating any potential blockages or obstacles that may arise during this process. Provide them with the necessary resources and opportunities to overcome their financial challenges.

Lord, we surrender this situation into Your hands, knowing that You are a God of justice and restoration. We believe that nothing is impossible for You, and we trust in Your faithfulness to bring about a favorable outcome.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

1.To solve the financial problems : I took huge money loan on interest basis to invest in business but failed. Now, how to return the loan amount ...? May God Jesus guide me n bless me to solve it.
Replies
Views
Lord I pray for David today and for his banking situation. I pray that he speaks to someone in the branch that will issue him a new check in his correct name. He has all these problems with lack of ID that are causing him even bigger problems. He was very careless and lost everything and it's...
Replies
Views
Goodmorning Sir. Am here to send in prayer request believing GOD that I will return here to testify of the unmerited work of GOD in my life. My name is Noel Onyeka Michael...I need serious prayers against every obstacles in my life..anytime am doing something for my benefit seem not to find any...
Replies
Views
KINDLY PRAY FOR ME AS I LEND A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SOMEONE AND HE IS NOT RETURNING BACK BUT THREATENING ME. I AM REALLY IN NEED OF THE MONEY I GIVE HIM. PLEASE PRAY SO THAT I GET MY MONEY BACK. MY NAME ANKITA
Replies
Views
On the 30th March, I received news that didn't favour a small investment we've done. I got confused, all my husband was saying was Jesus Jesus Jesus when will my life be free on the phone. I cried, I said let the God of nsppd have mercy on my family and answer me. Turn situation around...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom