somebody agree with me today to take dominion and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

john14v14

Humble Prayer Partner
somebody agree with me today to take dominion and victory in the place where I am sitting right now.

Malachi 3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, in Jesus’ name, may God today, tomorrow, and forever more bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless me, my love ones, and those I care about with an overwhelming, undeniable, unquenchable, unstoppable love for You, and the desire, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength for today, tomorrow, and forevermore to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our life. Heal and deliver us. Protect and honor each of us with excellent health, and a long healthy productive prosperous life in Christ Jesus. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord. Amen. <><><> Prayer of Protection For Your & Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown In my younger days (today I'm ### yrs old) I would celebrate my birthday along with Dominion Day in Canada. Canada's National Holiday has changed name since then and it's now simply called Canada Day. I am one of a few who can claim to be a Dominion child. Late in my life I came to...
Replies
21
Views
795
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom