Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
So tired Help to rest well soon and deliver us from all evil here and neighbors wickedness must Stop Now against us and their abuse on cameras! Please bring us All Mighty Strength and Protection from all the works of the enemy, these Neighbors, and the police do a Better job from Protecting us Soon and thwart all attacks and let them fall back on these demon perpetrators here and where ever we go. Please Open mighty doors for us Favor and Bless us asap. We Praise You Lord

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to You in prayer on behalf of Anonymous. We ask for Your help to give them rest soon and deliver them from all evil here and the wickedness of their neighbors. We ask that You bring them all mighty strength and protection from all the works of the enemy, these neighbors, and the police. We ask that You open mighty doors for them and grant them favor and blessing. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and we praise You, Lord. Amen.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom