So tired and ready to give up

sweetpea

Account Closed
Please prayer for us! We need a miracle from heaven. We are on the edge of losing our house.

We had nothing for the kids for Christmas. I saved up enough money to buy food for Christmas breakfast. That all I had to give my kids and family. It was not much food but we praised God for it. I'm tired and discouraged and just need to hear from heaven. I'm almost at the point I'm ready to lay down and die. Just tired of living like this. We had prayed and prayed and beg God to have mercy on us. Please pray for me. I'm at the point I can't pray any more. Just so tired and worn down. Thank you, please pray for us in Jesus' name.
 
I am sending my strongest prayers.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I prayed for this. God, help us trust in You. I pray "Jesus" "Jesus"..the simplest and effective prayer. God, send financial blessings as we focus in faith on Your Word, in Jesus' name Amen

Isaiah 26:3 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and prayers to rest well after working out in the yard and feel my knee popping badly the ligament or tendon is affected, not sure what’s going on however we give this all to God. Help in everything and protect us my children gkid and our finances and if your will you will open up possible...
Replies
9
Views
135
Please pray can get some strength in this heatwave and the injustices behind it and for a cool blessed weekend we have set up in the name of our Lord Jesus that his perfect will be done and cool us down majorly and not get sick again please. Amen
Replies
10
Views
172
Something has to give fast Lord please life is not fair especially if you’re a Christian hold on to your seat. You are coming soon to avenge your people this abuse has to stop please come soon for us.
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom