So, once again, may we be encouraged ...

I woke up hearing this song. And then I turned on the radio, and this was the first song I heard.
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
169
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
10
Views
55
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom