So Much In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakamega10

Prayer Warrior
Brethren please pray for me, that my business may be an international business. The recent prayer has shown fruits but stand with me still in prayer so that My God who has powers may direct all our ### customers at my business place. I promise to give a tithe for this miracle.
 
Lord I pray that the business will remain honest and productive. Also bless the spirit of giving on this person. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
203
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
489
I'm so scared that God has left me. That I'm not worthy of Him hearing my prayers. I need Him so bad. Please pray that I feel his presence. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. ###
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom