Lettinggod
Servant of All
So God. No longer back from this job
. My rent is behind now, my credit cards are due. My personal loans are due. All. My car is totalled. I am at your beck and mercy Lord. I have nothing. I have lost it all. Once again I am banking on my faith only this time. I won't make it. I will lose everything. I pray that I make it. I pray that God gives me favor. I pray that God has this job call me today. I have no idea what to do next. But God will make it. Amen
. My rent is behind now, my credit cards are due. My personal loans are due. All. My car is totalled. I am at your beck and mercy Lord. I have nothing. I have lost it all. Once again I am banking on my faith only this time. I won't make it. I will lose everything. I pray that I make it. I pray that God gives me favor. I pray that God has this job call me today. I have no idea what to do next. But God will make it. Amen
