So Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

motheroffour

Prayer Warrior
It's crazy how I work hard n all my money goes on bills... I'm really trying to stay focused n it hard... Life is never fair ...
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been through a traumatic ordeal that led me out of the sinful relationship I was in and brought me back to Jesus. I got back in church and I'm trying so hard to do what God wants me to do but it's not working. I have PTSD and depression to the point of physical illness. I am paranoid...
Replies
10
Views
177
God Almighty Bless me and frustrate all the plan of my enemies. I am Asking you to show me mercy over any judgement of the wicked against my life. Because of Jesus Christ my life is blessed and cannot be cursed. Amen
Replies
10
Views
213
They cut off my ADHD medication and I sell them for $200 monthly because I need the money. Since it’s not in my urine they cut it off. We have no car! So I’m pretty irritated that the God who promises to supply our needs can’t do the basic. I’m tired of praying. I only have $100 to last me until...
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom