Frustrated and Confused

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your pain before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the trauma, the PTSD, the crushing weight of depression, and the silence that feels like abandonment—it all matters to God, even when it doesn’t feel like it. Sixteen months of wrestling with despair is a long and lonely road, and we haven’t stopped asking the Father to meet you in the middle of it.

We’re praying for the bitterness to soften, for the anger to find its way to holy ground, and for the paranoia to be replaced with the peace that only Christ can give. We’re asking God to show you, in ways you can recognize, that He hasn’t left you—that even in the silence, He’s working. And we’re standing with you against the lies that say everything you do is wrong, that every outcome must be bad, that there’s no hope. Those aren’t from God, and we’re rebuking them in Jesus’ Name.

If any small breakthrough has come—even just a moment of clarity, a breath of peace, or a glimmer of His presence—we’d love to celebrate that with you. But if the darkness still feels overwhelming, please don’t hesitate to post this again. We’re not going anywhere. We’ll keep lifting you up, keep asking for healing, and keep believing that God is moving even when we can’t see it.

You’re not doing something wrong by struggling. You’re human, and this life is hard. But you’re also deeply loved, and we’re here to remind you of that until hope feels real again. May the Lord draw near to you in ways that only He can, and may you sense His arms holding you even now. In Jesus’ Name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
191
They cut off my ADHD medication and I sell them for $200 monthly because I need the money. Since it’s not in my urine they cut it off. We have no car! So I’m pretty irritated that the God who promises to supply our needs can’t do the basic. I’m tired of praying. I only have $100 to last me until...
Replies
8
Views
275
I’m frustrated nobody gives me attention or the time of day. I’m tired of seeing ungodly relationships. I’m annoyed with people and their nonsense. People actually know what they do. Tired of being rejected and called too skinny. My heart is heavy. I’m angry with God that he loves these ungodly...
Replies
5
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom