God Bless me and Let my ### be frustrated

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to come before the Lord on your behalf, asking Him to bless you abundantly and frustrate every plan of the enemy against your life. We have prayed in agreement with you, declaring that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that the Lord would show you mercy over any judgment intended for harm.

If the Lord has already moved in a mighty way—if you have seen His hand frustrate the schemes of the wicked or if His peace has settled over your heart—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who are facing similar battles.

If, however, you are still waiting for breakthrough, we want you to know that we are not finished standing with you. Please share your request again, and we will continue to lift you up before the throne of grace. The enemy may plot, but we serve a God who turns every curse into a blessing for those who trust in Him.

May the Lord continue to surround you with His favor, shield you from every attack, and remind you daily that your life is hidden in Christ. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind as you walk in His victory. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
186
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 37:7 – “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.” Psalm 37:7 encourages believers to find peace in God’s presence, especially in...
Replies
5
Views
111
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom