small prayer very important can you please please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
small prayer very important can you please please pray for me to be incredible photogentice pray I take amazing stunning outstanding phographes every time my pictures is took with all cameras in Jesus name that I can put in frame that I will be amazed I pray in Jesus name that never ever again will I take a bad phographes with camera I receive in Jesus name the phographes of my self I desire in Jesus name and I pray for wonderful doors to open for me to do modelling and get good money in Jesus name ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
155
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please please bless your awesome, awesome, incredibly, incredibly beauty, glory, radiance, shigina glory to please please be upon absolutely every single part of me, me, in absolutely every way, form, inside and out, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
253
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please, please. Photographs, videos are so, so very, very important to me, Lord. They create memories. Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, absolutely, absolutely no more...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom