Slow mail

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
Two weeks ago, I sent something to my friend by mail. She still hasn't received it. Pray she receives it. She says mail is slow where she lives.
 
Yup, that happens. You expect something important in the mail, but everything but comes. Same with expecting an important phone call. Everyone will call you, but not that person!! But eventually the communication comes through. Keep the faith! I pray this happens. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request.



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I ###, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the post office stop doing this to me. We haven't received any mail in almost a week, I complained about it, and they lied on the complaint and said that the mail is being delivered, but it isn'. There has been no sign of a mail truck in the entire neighborhood in over a week. I...
Replies
6
Views
99
I dont understand the mail that the school coordinator has sent. Please let her send a new mail that will explain everything.
Replies
7
Views
114
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. This is just never-ending the late nights, and I am so tired of it. Why doesn't he get tired of it? Please let him go to sleep soon. Please also let today go well, because we have to go somewhere different for his class. Please also let money situation...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom