Sleep

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Pray that I would have amazing sleep tonight.
Long good quality sleep.
Falling asleep on time.
Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1660861475531.png
    1660861475531.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nervosity but relaxed body, no waking up to early or waking up through the night. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP EVERY NIGHT uninterrupted and unbothered by any inside or outside force in the name of Jesus. Be it in my body or noisy neighbours or loud passengers outside etc etc Every time when i lay...
Replies
9
Views
103
I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
138
Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom