Sleep and Hope

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your burdens and allowed us to stand with you in prayer these past days. Our hearts have been lifting your need for rest and peaceful sleep before the Lord, asking Him to quiet your mind and renew your strength each night. We’ve also been praying for the right job opportunity to open up—one that aligns with His purpose for you and restores your hope.

If God has answered these prayers in any way, even in small steps, we would love to celebrate with you and give Him the glory. If the sleepless nights or the job search still weigh heavily on you, please don’t hesitate to post again. We’re here to keep praying alongside you, reminding you that you’re not alone in this season.

May the Lord wrap you in His peace, sustain you with His hope, and lead you to green pastures in His perfect timing. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need much sleep but some of these nat meds keep me up all Am and have appointments. Prayers to make it in the unbearable heat and protection also from scammers. Don’t know who to trust anymore and ND already blocked me when I’m sharing Jesus and hope they don’t block me again when I had to...
Replies
11
Views
171
Not able to sleep at the moment . My mind is running too much in thoughts. Can't control it. At morning I'll be difficult to wakeup so I need to sleep now. Why I'm unable to sleep. Pls pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name. Don't let temptation over take me.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray that I will get deep, consistent sleep tonight. I'm ###, and I believe that some ### symptoms have made it very difficult to sleep lately. Please pray that my body feels normal/good to be able to sleep soundly.
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom