T
TonyaP
Guest
SITUATION:
Please pray for ###. She's constantly seeking to criticize, belittle, berate, interrogate, bully, and harass. She is a landlord, and she has little dignity for anyone outside of her 'elite social circle.' I have tried to practice for 2.5 years loving on her, extending God's grace. The word says do not cast your pearls before swine. She needs a touch from God to change her heart, and give her a heart of flesh, a changed renewed mind filled with the Mind of Christ, and a bit in her mouth until it is renewed with God's words of love and peace. I need protection from her, as she is wearing me out and down. I am at the point after 2.5 years to lose it with her.
PRAYER REQUEST:
Please pray for God intervention here, that she will just settle down with God's peace and she will not be picking fights all the time, and to belittle and put people down. This is a trend and she has an emotional trend of rage and anger. Her abuse is in the form of her mouth where she whips out at people. I am not working right now, and looking for a job, and am paying my rent. I give to my church and volunteer. Perhaps since I am tithing into God's kingdom, perhaps you would be willing to tithe prayer for me. God Bless you. Bless you & Thank you.
Please pray for ###. She's constantly seeking to criticize, belittle, berate, interrogate, bully, and harass. She is a landlord, and she has little dignity for anyone outside of her 'elite social circle.' I have tried to practice for 2.5 years loving on her, extending God's grace. The word says do not cast your pearls before swine. She needs a touch from God to change her heart, and give her a heart of flesh, a changed renewed mind filled with the Mind of Christ, and a bit in her mouth until it is renewed with God's words of love and peace. I need protection from her, as she is wearing me out and down. I am at the point after 2.5 years to lose it with her.
PRAYER REQUEST:
Please pray for God intervention here, that she will just settle down with God's peace and she will not be picking fights all the time, and to belittle and put people down. This is a trend and she has an emotional trend of rage and anger. Her abuse is in the form of her mouth where she whips out at people. I am not working right now, and looking for a job, and am paying my rent. I give to my church and volunteer. Perhaps since I am tithing into God's kingdom, perhaps you would be willing to tithe prayer for me. God Bless you. Bless you & Thank you.
