Situation in our ###-year relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter honney
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honney

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support in a relationship where family members are not supportive. The individual seeks divine intervention for acceptance and guidance, expressing feelings of depression and concern about the future of the relationship.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, our God, thank you for the love and support I have in my life, especially through the ups and downs I’ve experienced up until now. Thank you for the beauty of nature and the joy of everyday moments and memories, whether they are good or bad they make us who we become. Also, I would...
Replies
7
Views
343
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:41 – “But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:41 is a powerful reminder that God is deeply concerned for those who are struggling...
Replies
10
Views
173
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom