We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting up your dear sister in prayer during her time of illness. It was our honor to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to bring comfort, healing, and strength to her body according to His perfect will.

If God has answered our prayers and your sister is feeling better, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness! If she is still in need of healing or if new concerns have arisen, please share them again so we may continue to intercede on her behalf. We remain steadfast in prayer, believing that God hears us and works all things for good.

May the Lord bless you and your family with His peace and presence as you continue to seek Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
114
My sister in in hospice with ###. She is not doing well And neither am I. ###. ###
Replies
12
Views
239
Please pray for my ### who hasn't been feeling well this week. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom