Sir, myself ###.G ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney

Disciple of Prayer
Sir,

myself ###.G. B.Tech Chemical engineer from ###, right now my family is going through struggles, I request you to pray for my family situations

My prayer requests are

i. regarding peace in my family

ii. we have a lot of debts which have to be cleared.

iii. Currently myself and my father are unemployed, so to get a good job for ourselves

Need good solutions for my family.

Best Regards,

###.###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
125
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
208
Good day prayer partners! I hope all is well as can be and we here all keep trusting and believing God and thanking him for his grace and mercy. Please pray for me that I learn my swimming lessons and music lessons quickly. I have paid to do these classes and would not like the payment to go in...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom