sir, my business is going worst day by day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonysrajan

Disciple of Prayer
sir, my business is going worst day by day, please pray for my ### internet cafe, only very few people are coming to my cafe, only ### or ### only I am getting every day, it is not enough to pay for the net connection or for the current charge. please pray to lord to improve my business day by day. hoping for miracle....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking for guidance. I am praying Lord that I can successfully put up my own business soon. I am praying that my mom's transactions will all come true without any impediments because we really need the money, Lord. We need the money to pay all our bills...
Replies
10
Views
1K
everything getting worst day by day in my life if u dnt save me from all this plz take me, i cant handle plz God, every thing i do its becoming more and more messy in my life.
Replies
8
Views
19
Oh lord. Pls bless me, support me .. lots of cries, commitments, loans are there to clear..I'm left with very little money. I still not got my salary. I'm under tremendous pressure. Unable to face the situation. Need your blessings, help, support and courage. Pls come to help me before I lose...
Replies
7
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom