Single and trying to get pregnant through ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Single and trying to get pregnant through IVF and the doctor said he is certain my eggs will not be go enough even without doing any test am ### stopped seeing my period at ###year what God can not do does not exist
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord help me get pregnant this month with a healthy baby. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
444
I have sinned greatly against God and I know the consequences of my actions but I believe God is a merciful God. I believe he can give me a second chance 😞 God please don’t let this happen to me, please forgive me from every sexual immorality and please don’t let this happen to me. I don’t want...
Replies
11
Views
430
If I am, I wouldn't know who the father is. My period is 1 day late. I'm so tired and overwhelmed with so many things. I pray to Jesus that I would get my period soon. Pls. I'm so tired.
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,178
Messages
16,819,827
Members
651,227
Latest member
Jlpairdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom