### Singh

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
127
Lord Jesus, thank your blessings. Please heal me. Please give me a good biopsy results. 🙏🙏🙏 I'm begging you Jesus. Please spare me from having cancer. I'm worried and scared. I know you will heal me. Heal everyone who's suffering from illness. Please Lord Jesus, hear my prayer. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
538
Lord Jesus hear me. Remove the breast cancer in my body. 🙏 Heal every people who are sick. I'm begging you Jesus. I want to live longer in this beautiful world. Please Jesus heal me. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom