Sing this song to Jesus this morning

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

šŸŽ„ Jesus, All For Jesus - Robin Mark - Revival From Belfast - YouTube

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Singing connects the mind with the heart. Keep honoring God with a song.

Wow, i like your observation. I didnt heard a thing like that. Its amazing revelation. You came to that conclusion by yourself? I like to sing and worship and i like investigating the mind. Awsome!

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly music coming to our ears is a life saver because Jesus wants to speak to us through the sounds from glory. This heavenly sound help us keep sane and on tune to the melodies that flows from the hearts of angels. This sound really help us know who we really are and where we are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God! This song has been in my spirit lately and y'all know me, I just can't keep it to myself. So I thought I'd share it with all two of you this morning. When I think about those beautiful feet of bronze planted in the lush green grass, on a mountainside, as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We all are in need of hear heavenly songs of praise to Jesus that would flow over our fretful souls. So many thing happening around us and we need rest for our troubled souls. The holy presence of the Lord will take away all bitterness from our heart, all pain and sorrow will flee from our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
LIfe was given to us by Jesus and He want us to be a blessing to those who walk in darkness. Lord, You sent us to be a light in a dark world. Mighty prayer movements have preceded every great historical and biblical revival and that is exactly what we need today. We really are willing to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all hear the songs of praises coming out of the lips angels in heaven. O He touched me and the joy that floods my soul. Something happened and now I know. He touched me and made me whole. Yes, Jesus alone can make you completely whole and pure. Sing praises to Him, the touch of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom