Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua1991

Prayer Partner
Almighty Father tonight I come to you as a humble servant asking for Your guidance. I pray that my people might open their hearts continuously to you. I pray that in these hard times my people may have the opportunity to better their lives and lessen their burdens. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

I want you all to know that when you feel as no one cares, God cares. I love you all and may God bless you!
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, today I'd like to pray over events, past, present or future that give glory, honor, pleasure and greatness to LORD GOD. I pray that it seemed right for a man to take advantage of a lonely fatherless man, but he was incorrect as the LORD GOD searches the hearts and minds of...
Replies
7
Views
142
I was just attempting to open a checking account but I was denied immediately and expect to get clear reasons for the denial in Jesus name 🙏🏿
Replies
13
Views
149
Father God, if You get me through this so that I come out of this season or whatever it is into your plans and promises for me; You know the plans you have for me to give me hope and an expected end; I will offer unto an offering; in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom