Simple Request Would Mean So Much

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Please pray with me. Where I work everyone changes shifts every 6 months to a year. Please pray that I will get an early morning shift with Sundays and Mondays off. The perfect shift would be 8am-4:30pm. I know it’s silly to be praying for such a thing, but it would mean a lot if God would grant me this small blessing. Thanks
 
prayers for me to be transferred to a location closer to my home. the commute is exhausting, expensive and frustrating. i want a better quality of life. i am thrilled to have a job though.

###
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Dear Lord, please grant the desires of ### and ###'s request, in Jesus' Mighty Name, amen.

7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.-John 15
 
god we pray to u in jesus name that u provide this person with their basic needs. look at the birds of the air they do not store in barns and yet our heavenly father feeds them how much more important are we? mathew 6.26 speak life over ur situation in jesus mighty name
 
This is not a silly request..What is important to you, is important to Jesus and to us.

Lord, I Pray for "###" to get this shift Lord, This would be better for her Lord, Intervene Lord, Provide for her needs Lord, All According to Your Divine Plan Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>
 
Lord simple request is prayed to you. Thanks for hearing our prayer. Amen.
 
Lord, Standing in the gap for ###, Give her your direction and courage Lord, IN Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It would mean so much to me if anyone could keep me in their prayers. I'm age ### (female) and going through very difficult times. Because of my financial situation, I'm stuck living with a very toxic mother and it has been very difficult for me to hold onto the hope that things will get better...
Replies
9
Views
242
Silent requests. ~God knows. it would mean so very much to me if this prayer is answered. ~I need a lift so badly as my soul has been dragging so low lately. ~please pray for financial blessings and better health also, thank you all so much as usual. ~take care! God bless. ###, AMEN. ~with love.
Replies
16
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom