Simple Prayer Answered:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear God, thank you for removing the person who has caused my much sorrow in my life, from outside my door. It is a relief that I can now have a normal conversation without her listening outside. But this prayer needs to be fully answered. Now, she has gone back to studying in the kitchen. I cannot even go in there to get my food when she is in there, because her presence itself is very evil and disturbing, and that is probably because of the weird spirits in her. I have actually gone without food some days, just to not see her in there—just being in the way, making a mess, and telling everybody she has no place to study, when there is a desk and chair in her bedroom. When I hear her lies, I keep thinking we could have adopted an orphan who would have appreciated us and what we have. Please convict this child about this lie, that she has no place to study, by the power of your Holy Spirit, and deliver her from these evil spirits that upset our home life, and make her start to study in that room, instead of every single day being a pain to someone in some way. We ask for a release and a relief from this burden in Jesus' name. Please come through today. Today, tonight, I do not want to see her there at 10:30 at night, wasting electricity, heating, and just being a stubborn brat—which this family doesn't deserve. Please intervene, Lord. I give up. Why do I even pray on this—when it stays for one day, and then goes back to how it was? I feel cheated when I cry to you sometimes, God.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord touch babydoll with the power of Your love help her to see things and people through Your eyes...let Your love shine through her and remove this hate from her heart...place forgiveness and mercy in it and allow her to grow strong in your Spirit...Lord help her to see this person as Your child in need of help and love...touch her heart with forgiveness and let her know that You have a divine plan and need her to be all she can be in representing You and Your love in all things that are placed before her...touch her hurts and heal them, help her to see Truth...protect her home from all evil in Jesus name...speak unity Lord to this family with peace and harmony guiding them into Your path of righteousness in Jesus name...
 
Action 238- There is not hate on my part-please stop describing my agony and pain and severe frustration as hate. Hate is a very separate emotion that is usually accompanied by rage and real anger. I have been very patient with the trouble maker in my family-and actually have every right to be angry. But this is agony and not anger. Anger was there, but the agony is far worse. Please do not sit on here, and continue advocating for the supposed innocence of this person. She does not need to be patted and enabled for being this nasty human being-and I am certainly not going to sit here and agree with you. I am not going to sit here and say it is okay for it to continue-because it is not okay. I have drawn the line in the sand with God, and all I have sked is remove her. Not hard. My sleep is ruined at night, because she sits up typing, sometimes she songs, and there is always a constant moving of things. She either bullies somebody, or disrupts their living. Unacceptable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, if You get me through this so that I come out of this season or whatever it is into your plans and promises for me; You know the plans you have for me to give me hope and an expected end; I will offer unto an offering; in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
150
Thank you Lord. I pray for my family. Lord you know my struggles and story please answer. I pray both of my grandsons graduate on time this month. I pray my daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son stop lying, take care of himself and his...
Replies
9
Views
152
Lord Jesus Christ, You have said You have plans to give me shalom and a posterity; But if You give only food, water, shelter, and clothing, where then is my prosperity? Where is the shalom that thrives? And what of my posterity? And You said, “Your sheep know Your voice, and they follow You”; if...
Replies
5
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom