Father God, we all have hearts desires for ourselves and for those we love and hold the most dear and we ask You to always direct our steps and take complete control in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Thank you for your beautiful prayer, I am grateful! I pray that you and your family are safe and well ~May God bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you so much ###, I am grateful for your prayers! I pray that you and your family are safe and well ~May God bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
15
Views
120
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
61
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom