Silent needs .. Pray please

Praying in agreement with you and your request thanking God in advance for blessings he provides in Jesus name Amen~God bless you!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask silent needs. Thank You ..in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
367
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
171
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom