Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God sends me a sign that this man is or isn’t meant for me.
Replies
10
Views
143
I asked God for a sign the other day & it was received, but I can’t help but worry it was a coincidence. I’ve asked him for another sign. Pray I get confirmation.
Replies
9
Views
127
Lord I pray for a sign... I pray for a sign that if you want me to wait for her, to continue to wait, to focus solely on you and building myself in you provide me a sign I can't ignore that you want me to wait. You sent me 2 devotionals on waiting after I wrote the letter to her telling her I...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom