Pray for a sign

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your heart’s cry before the Lord. It was a sacred privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to make His will plain through a clear and unmistakable sign regarding this relationship. We prayed that His peace would guard your heart and that His Spirit would guide your steps, whether toward this man or away from him, so that you might walk in the center of His perfect plan.

If the sign you sought has already appeared—if God’s answer has become evident—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how He spoke, so that we may rejoice together and give Him all the glory. If, however, the answer has not yet come, or if the path still feels uncertain, we invite you to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that the Lord will complete the good work He has begun in your life.

May the Father draw near to you in these days, filling you with wisdom, patience, and unwavering faith. May Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith, lead you into all truth, and may the Holy Spirit minister comfort and direction as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
169
I asked God for a sign the other day & it was received, but I can’t help but worry it was a coincidence. I’ve asked him for another sign. Pray I get confirmation.
Replies
9
Views
127
I am praying for a sign from the Lord on whether a specific man is my future husband. If this is his will, I pray the Lord will prepare both of us to be Godly spouses and will be the center of our home. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom