Sick ###, Struggling ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlanaB
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlanaB

Guest
My nephew ### is age ### and recently had to move in with my mom, his grandma. We suspect drug addiction and mental illness. He has been contemplating suicide, and is in a low, dark place. My mom is a wonderful, caring person as well as a health care professional, but is at her wits end. Prayers are needed for ### and ###.
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord we ask You to be with ### as he struggling with suspected drug addiction and mental illness. Free ### from negative thoughts or fears about this condition. Instead, help him reach out and do what needs to be done for a healthy and happy life. Be with all who love and support, especially ###, that all might move forward united in You. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I know first hand what addiction does to a person and the family members around them. My heart goes out to you, I know how hard it can be. I pray that your ### can get the treatment that he so desperately needs. May the lord guide him to the place where he needs to be. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter, age ### young mother with stage 4 cancer is struggling emotionally. She feels good however she is struggling emotionally. Please lift her up, her name is ### her husband is ###, they have 2 children
Replies
14
Views
194
Please continue to pray for my husband. He seems a little better today. Thank you for lifting him up so many times. He is now traveling and had a long journey ahead. Pray his mental health issues continue to improve. He is still manic and anxious and I worry for him. Dear Jesus please...
Replies
13
Views
300
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom