Show me how to pray in faith for my ###, my ###, and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for my ex-husband to return back to me and our marriage. I pray that my children will be safe. I pray for my family.
Please have mercy and save our souls. Let our love be renewed, strong and forever. Help me pray. Help me stay strong and healthy for my husband and my family
Repent, use God's words (Bible reading, and prayer) as your weapon, pray with faith, pray every day, do not cease in Jesus' name, and trust our Lord Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Dear God, I'm struggling with debt of ### to ### and ### to ###. Please grant me wisdom, discipline, and provision to overcome this burden. Help me find a way to manage my finances and make payments. Strengthen my faith and trust in You. Amen"
Replies
7
Views
153
LORD show me how to do my HW Thank you in JESUS name. I am praying for you too.
Replies
11
Views
401
Please pray for my jealousy that I shift from looking at others blessed with what I prayed for and think why them to I trust my time will come from me waiting in pain to purpose from Loving her to loving her like Christ to pour that love on others around me that every discouraged delay is...
Replies
8
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom